No Products in the Cart
Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions in this document govern the use of Iconic rugs Australia (“we/us/our”) Online Shopping Service (“the Service”). The Service includes orders, shipping, returns, prices and promotions.
Our contact details are: email@example.com
Orders and Processing Times
Our processing times range from 1 day to 3 days depending on the availability of products and the order itself. As a guide, over 80% of our orders are processed the following day after an order is made. We strive to ensure that our processing times are as short as possible.
Our shipping costs for parcels are not standard across weights and distances, they vary according to where you are and how much your parcel and order weighs.We generally charge a flat rate of $14.95 +GST to any main city for orders under $199 but this may vary depending on the order size and region. Please check directly with us prior to placing your order to clarify the shipping charges.
Please not we provide free Delivery in main cities, it may vary depends on the area and Size of products. if delivery of Items will be in Remote area Delivery charges may vary.
But we will contact you before the item is Dispatched
You will receive the tracking number information of the shipment and related information 1-3 working days after we dispatch the order.
The best way to ensure delivery is to have parcels delivered to a business address or follow the tracking information and to make sure you or someone else is available to sign for the parcel. Parcel Point is also a great way to ensure this (see below).
If, as we know sometimes happens, there is no one to sign for your parcel, the parcel will be delivered to the nearest courier depot or postoffice for your collection.
Whilst we aim to have your parcel to you within a reasonable time, it is out of our control once it has been transferred to the courier. We ask that you track your parcel and if you feel that there is a delay please contact the shipping courier directly at first instance as we use third party shipping couriers. Please also let us know also so we can do our best to help you recover the parcel and rectify the issue.
Exchanges, Returns and Refunds
All of your purchases from us are covered by the Australian Consumer Law. As such you have certain rights with respect to warranties and guarantees. We will ensure we comply with the Australian Consumer Law.
(i) Returns for Exchange or Store Credit
If you’re not happy with your purchase because you have not chosen the right product, we are happy to offer an exchange or store credit provided you comply with the conditions below. Please note that we do not give refunds in these circumstances.If you decide to apply for an exchange or store credit, the following conditions apply:
1.All the faulty, Damage and Exchangeable product must be Reported with in the 24 hours of you receiving it.
Prior to any returned item, we ask that you contact us first to ensure we are aware of the return. With your return please include a copy of your original purchase email and a statement containing:
Your contact details; and
Your preference for exchange or store credit.
2.The product must be in its original condition and packaging, undamaged.
3. You must pay the shipping cost to return the product to us. You are responsible for any lost parcels so please send them back to us via a traceable method like registered post or a courier with tracking.
4. We will check and assess the product, and offer you an exchange or store credit if the product is found to be in undamaged and acceptable condition.
5. If we offer you an exchange, the shipping cost to send you the exchanged product(s) is also payable by you and will be invoiced to you.You will be required to pay for the shipping prior to us shipping the exchanged product to you.
6. If you cannot find a suitable product to exchange, we may offer you a store credit.Store credits cannot be used for shipping and can only be applied against the purchase of another product.
Please note that all sales on custom made and cut rugs are final, and not subject to any exchanges, or store credit, refund or returns. However, under the Australian ConsumerLaw you have some entitlements in relation to faulty products.
(ii) Returns for Faulty Products
Under the Australian Consumer Law as a supplier we are responsible to ensure that the products we sell are fit for purpose and free from faults. . If you receive a product that was faulty, the following conditions apply:
1. We ask that you contact us immediately upon receipt of a faulty item and provide photographic images or within 24 hours of receipt. The product must be returned to us in its original condition and in its original packing . With your return, please include a copy of your original purchase email and a statement containing:
Your contact details;
A description of the problem with the product, with relevant photos; and
Your preference for exchange, store credit or refund in the event that we find a major fault with the product.
2.We will then assess the product for faults. If we find that the fault is major you may elect to have the product replaced, swapped for a different product, or we can provide a store credit or refund. If we find that the fault is minor, we will elect to repair the product for you or replace the product. We take into account any use or damage you may have contributed to the product condition.
3. If you are entitled to a refund it will be refunded to you via the same method as the original payment.We will also reimburse you for shipping back to us where we find the product to be faulty.
4.Customer will be charged 25% of Original invoice as restocking fee + return Shipping Fee.
5.Clearance ,Discontinued and Sale Items cannot be returned as they Sale on heavily Discounted Prices unless the items have major fault, customer will have to pay the return Shipping +Restocking Fee of Items.
6. Customize Rugs, Cut to Size and Rug underlay Items are not Eligible for the Return of change of Mind.
7.We try our best to put Best Photo of our product on Website But you may find little variation in Colour of Photo and Real Product.
8. We will require the Product to be unused and in its original condition and packaging for these returns. We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet these requirements.
All prices in the Service are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. We take all steps to ensure that prices are correct at time of publication, however we reserve the right to alter prices without notice to you. If this should happen after you have ordered a product on our Service and have passed through the check out, we will contact you prior to sending your order and notify you of the new price. You then may choose to either proceed with your order or cancel your order.
Promotions & Offers
All promotions and offers are limited by stock availability. For this reason, any offer could end prior to the end date of the promotion. You can verify the availability of the promotion and stock by contacting us via email.You can also contact us regarding any other queries on orders, our shipping policy, returns and prices via email.